Friday, June 13, 2008

Long Overdue!!

Here are some pictures from our trip to Florida (I know a little late)!

Averie spent a lot of time in the pool!


We went to Sea World one day. It was so cool to see Shamu and the dolphin shows.
Daddy and Averie ready to watch the dolphins.
Sleeping on Grampa at the Dolphin show (it was way past nap time).

Sleeping again later in the day.

Helping Gramma cook.


Exploring sand for the first time.

Playing in Gramma and Grampa's sun room.One day we went to Uncle Donald's Farm (not to be confused with Old McDonald). Averie got to pet different animals and go on a hay ride.
On the hay ride with Daddy.
Feeding cows on the hay ride.



3 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Sweet little Averie! Great pictures Jaime!

Mike and Becka said...

AHHHHHHHHHH I miss you so much, Averie!!!!! Don't forget to stay the same and not learn any new tricks until you move to Boise! I LOVE YOU!!!

XOXOX
Auntie Becka

Oliver and Pamela said...

SOO cute! Can't believe they have a hay ride in Florida, didn't know they did that over there :) Ya'll are such an adorable family (and I love Averie's hat - so pretty!)