Friday, September 5, 2008

First Fort!!

Averie has grown to love climbing on everything and through everything. She loves to climb under the dinning room table and through the chair legs so we decided to build her first fort!

Climbing under the table.
In her fort!

4 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

I CANNOT handle it any more! Averie is so stinkin cute in these pictures! Oh my gosh! All those teeth and hair. She is changing so much and I'm missing out on all of it. These pictures made me miss you guys even more than I already do. LOVE YOU!!!

Carrie said...

Dude. I would love to hang out in that fort.

Jason and Rachel said...

Averie looks so cute! She looks like a little girl now, getting so big. We cannot wait for the next play date!

Stacye said...

Averie is such a cutey pie, and growing so fast. I can hardly believe it's been almost a year since she arrived. So here's to wishing the whole family a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;)