Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely LOVE Fall!!!!! This is by far my favorite time of the year! I love the change in the weather and the crisp smell in the air, eating ANYTHING with pumpkin in it (we just devoured a whole loaf of homemade pumpkin bread this weekend..oh and if you know of any good recipes with pumpkin in them feel free to email me :)), knowing that the holiday season is right around the corner, and of course going to the pumpkin patch! Here are a few pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Averie wasn't too sure about the pumpkins and sure didn't like getting her hands dirty :)!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the wheelbarrow pictures! Precious! Side note, my mom makes awesome pumpkin cookies. I'll find the recipe for you. Thanks for the prayers--their names are John & Sue Piatt.

Mike and Becka said...

So fun! I'm so glad you had good weather for the pumpkin patch. SOOOOO great to see you guys and spend the whole day with you. We look forward to having you visit us! :)

Love you!

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

so cute! It's so funny that she doesn't like to get dirty. Grant loves nothing more than getting dirty! Good to see you this weekend!