Well all I can say is that she is definitely my daughter :)!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I'm so PROUD!!!
Posted by Jaime at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well all I can say is that she is definitely my daughter :)!
Posted by Jaime at 3:58 PM
4 comments:
Too-----oo----oo much! Let us know when she starts sorting it, which we're sure will be soon. xoxoxGrandpop and gg
Sooooooo cute!!!!! You definitely can tell she is your daughter! :) What a big helper. Good thing you are training her early. :) Miss you!
Now once she starts doing that 5-6 times a day, then we'll really know she's yours. :) She's pretty darn cute!! Can hardly wait to see her here in my house!!!
Love you!
Auntie B
This just tickled my heart. She is her mother's daughter! Please post more videos, I love watching her.
Loves & Hugs, Smooches & Kisses
Gramma
Post a Comment