Let's face it------she looks darn cute no matter what she's in! Grandpop and gg
First - she looks SO STINKIN cute in her dress! I love how she coordinates so well with Santa. She looks adorable!Second - I can hardly remember that squishy tiny baby. That seems like so long ago! She is such a big girl now.Love you A!!
PS - your new blog is soooo cute!!! Love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Let's face it------she looks darn cute no matter what she's in! Grandpop and gg
First - she looks SO STINKIN cute in her dress! I love how she coordinates so well with Santa. She looks adorable!
Second - I can hardly remember that squishy tiny baby. That seems like so long ago! She is such a big girl now.
Love you A!!
PS - your new blog is soooo cute!!! Love it!
Post a Comment