Thursday, March 19, 2009

Annie and Grant!

Earlier this week Annie and Grant came over to visit and play. It was so good to see them and catch up.


Averie loves giving hugs. Howver, Grant wasn't too sure about a girl giving him hugs :).
I love this picture of Grant. He is such a cutie!! I think they were starting to get hungry :)!

5 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

OH...I love these kids!!! I miss you guys so much. I love the fact that they both have something in their mouth on the last picture. Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Liked the bare foot. This girl's headed for dancing stardom. Grant looks so grown up. Looks like they were having all kinds of fun! Love, Grandpop and gg

Mike and Becka said...

FUN FUN! Grant is so big! You'd never know since Annie never updates her blog :) :).

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

Great pics, Jaime. BECKA! I am sorry! Check my blog tonight. I am going to update it today, I swear.

Mike and Becka said...

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! I need some new pics!