Saturday, March 14, 2009

Play Time

This last week we had so much fun playing with our friends. On Monday we were able to get together with our friends Paula and Isabella and play at Gymboree open gym. And on Wednesday we got together with Jessie and James and Angela and Rooke at Jessie's house to make Chicken Gnocchi together. The kids played while we made this FABULOUS recipe! It was so good that I got more ingredients to make it next week while my parents are here (you can find the recipe under Sites I Love: Bites or Lets Eat!).


Playing "peekaboo."Averie prefers climbing up the slide instead of going down it.

Averie and Isabella.Eating snacks while we cooked...I think we ate James and Jessie out of house and home!
Hiding behind the drapes.

Rooke, Averie and James.

I love these two pics that Jessie took of Averie. Thanks Jessie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we love all those pictures, but those two really are special. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Hope the weather cooperates! Grandpop and gg

Jason and Rachel said...

These pictures are ADORABLE and FUN! So glad you caught those two pictures at the end!! I wish we were closer to have play dates, but I guess we will just have to travel a little for one. Mss you guys!!

Mike and Becka said...

So fun! Love you, A!

XOXO
Auntie Becka