Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting ready for church...

I had to put this picture because when we went to pick Averie up from the toddler room at church she was lifting up her dress and showing everyone her "button."Egg hunting! She knew exactly what to do. She discovered that there were some little chocolates in some of the eggs :).

Here are a few videos of her Easter egg hunting. Please ignore my voice :)!! Next time I am going to put it on mute :)!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

She looked so cute!! I love how her little feet make a clomping sound in her shoes as she's looking for the eggs.

Mike and Becka said...

Oh my gosh!!! How is she such a PRO at egg hunting?!?! It's as if you guys have been practicing this very moment for months. I am so impressed! And she looks SO cute in her Easter dress! Did you guys cut her hair??? It looks soooo cute!

Love you!
Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Really can't tell you how much we wish we could have been there. So glad to be able to see it on video. The sickos--Grandpop and gg

Oliver and Pamela said...

what a mobile baby girl :) the videos are so cute - the best 1year old egg finder i've seen! your voice was not annoying either, it was fun to hear. what a great mommy you are.