Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saturday Fun!

This last weekend we (and really I mean me) had a craving for Top Pot Donuts. We headed down in the morning to beat the rush. Averie loved her donut! I couldn't decide which picture I like best so I put several :).

Washing it down with some OJ.Sharing with Daddy.
They have a ton of books there to read, so Averie and Tyler picked one out and read it together.
After donuts we decided to head to Magnuson park to burn off some sugar


They were having a carnival while we were there (thanks Jessie for letting us know) and they had some petting goats and an indoor play gym open filled with bouncy houses. Averie even got to ride her first mini roller coaster (there is a video below).


Heading home after a busy morning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! These pictures and the video are super! xoxoxGrandpop and gg

abbey said...

oh my gosh, she is getting even more adorable...who knew it was possible?! sounds like such a perfect morning. boise is still waiting for you guys :).

Oliver and Pamela said...

wow, what a morning girl. you get mom of the year. averie is so smart already and looked like you were all having a blast! we miss you!

Mike and Becka said...

Oh man - I could REALLY go for a top pot donut right now! Wish we could go together!

lacey said...

I didn't know you liked Top Pot too!!! I LOVE Top Pot!!!

Jason and Rachel said...

SO MUCH FUN! Loved the video and reminisced of going down to Top Pot when we lived in our apartment. Love you guys!