Last weekend we headed up to Leavenworth, WA to celebrate GG and Grandpop's birthday! While we were there I finished my first half marathon.
We celebrated Tom and Kim's birthday on Friday night with dinner and cake.
Before the race it was 34 degrees! We were FREEZING!! It quickly warmed up though.
Tyler, Averie, Tom and Kim cheered me on at mile 4 and 8. It was nice to see their faces!
After coming over the finish line...I was exhausted! 
While I was running Tyler, Averie, Kim and Tom found things to do around town.
Not sure if that was a good idea :)!



While I was running Tyler, Averie, Kim and Tom found things to do around town.
Not sure if that was a good idea :)! 

7 comments:
SO STINKIN' PROUD OF YOU!!! You are officially my HERO!
We're so proud of you. We really felt like we were celebrating your race. Thanks for doing it on our birthdays. So much fun! Need to make it a tradition! Grandpop and gg
Seriously, you are amazing!
Jaime, you are AMAZING! So glad that you have pushed through to your goal. Maybe you can help me figure out how to like running. :)
you are a rock star Jaime!
YAY!! Did you get your sweatshirt?!
wow! r u kidding me?!?! u are amazing jaime!!!
Post a Comment