This last Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day here in Seattle (really cold though) so it was a perfect day to go and pick out our Christmas tree!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Christmas Tree!!
Posted by Jaime at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You guys look so great and Averie looks so big!!! I moved again, up to Bothell - but we really need to catch up! C
Great pictures - beautiful family. Averie seems like such a sweet and happy girl - that's a testament to her wonderful parents! And your hair looks so cute, Jaime!! =) ~Rebecca Cheney
You guys look like such a happy family! I love the tree pictures and love how great Averie smiles for the camera (nothing has changed since those couch pictures were taken). I love your hair too!
Wish we could have seen it all in person. But you do such a nice job keeping us updated on the blog. We really appreciate it. Love, Grandpop and gg
What a fun family day!!!
Averie is seriously the cutest! I've never seen a little one so good at smiling in every picture! Loved the updates.
i miss you.
Post a Comment