For my birthday Tyler planned a mini-vacation to FORKS, WASHINGTON!!! I was super excited. We didn't see any Cullens or wolves but we had a great time!
On the ferry heading over!
The famous sign!
Bella's truck (it isn't the real thing but a replica).


Bella's house!
Carlisle's parking spot.
Heading out to La Push :)!

First Beach!
It was super windy and cold here but beautiful!

So as we were leaving La Push (which is super small) we drove by the high school and there were 3 huge dogs hanging around the front. One of them was big and black and just watched us drive by. You Twilight fans will totally know what this means :)))).
The hotel we stayed at had Twilight Rooms and of course we HAD to stay in one :). I think I was the only one who fully appreciated it :).
They even had Twilight and New Moon towels.
Averie was such a sport with all the driving around that we stopped at the Outfitters (not Newton's) and got her a new toy.
Thanks Tyler for a great birthday!!!

4 comments:
So much fun! Love the blog. PopPop and gg
I didn't understand a thing in this post! :) except that that Tyler planned a vacation for you. what a guy!!
Good Job Tyler! Happy Birthday Jaime, what a fun family time! So glad you got to get away, and hopefully you came back to our two messages. Ha! Love you guys!
I repeat what Becka said but man you have a beautiful family and a great kid!!!
Post a Comment