Friday, May 28, 2010

MOPS

This last year my dear friend Sharla and I were able to be table leaders for our MOPS program at our church. It was an absolutely amazing year and I feel so blessed to have been able to get to know and be encouraged by each one of these woman! If you can tell from the picture all of them are pregnant (or were at this time) except me and our mentor mom Beth (I sucked my belly in on purpose :))!

Karlee, Annie, Meredith, Sharla, Heather, me (which every time I look at this picture I CAN'T WAIT to be blond again, and Beth (our amazing mentor mom).
All of them with their pregnant bellies. These pictures were taken in April and all of them have had their babies except Heather who is due in September.
Karlee had a son Axel on April 16th, Annie had a son Jude on May 6th, Meredith had a little girl Lenora on May 21st, and Sharla had a little girl Madeline on May 27th!

1 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Jaime, you probably made an amazing table leader! I too love my MOPS group and love being involved. Miss you guys lots!