Saturday, July 3, 2010

ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!

Eclipse came out last week and of course we had to be there for opening night!! Kristina and I got there an hour and half early to make sure we got good seats...we were tenth in line :).
Kryssa, Jessie, Meredith, me, and Kristina.And of course Kristina and I had to wear our shirts! Mine is WAY BETTER than hers because I am "Team Edward" and she is "Team Jacob."

3 comments:

The Heaviland Family said...

I didn't even realize you guys were wearing your shirts!! And I didn't even get a chance to hear what you thought of the movie!! Was it everything you hoped? Can you please send me the picture of all of us?

Mike and Becka said...

You're crazy! And I still love you even though you're obsessed with Twilight.

SEE YOU IN JUST OVER A WEEK!!! AHHH!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ah to be young again..........kim