Monday, October 4, 2010

Surprise!
~We are super excited (and a bit shocked) to announce that we are having a BOY due February 2011~

14 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

Woohoo! We had our ultrasound today and decided to not find out. But now I'm secretly hoping it is a girl to marry your cute little boy. I know he will be as cute as Avery! :o)

Mike and Becka said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I thought for sure it was another girl! And you're the cutest with all of your shoes!!! So excited for you guys! Love you and MISS you so much!

xoxoxox
Becka

Becks said...

soo excited for you guys!! You already have boy pedipeds??? Why am I not surprised:) We love you and can't wait to meet your little man!!

lacey said...

Yay yay yay!!!! Now you get to do more shopping. :)

Karlee said...

man, i remember that shock... having a boy has been a hoot so far - can't wait to meet him (and see you tomorrow!!!!)

Alisha said...

Yay! I thought so! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So excited! Can't wait to buy little girl AND boy things! Love, PopPop and gg

heather m wahl said...

Whoohoo! a playmate for Sawyer-congrats, you guys!

Blessed said...

Love! The stack of shoes! :)
Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! Couldn't be happier for you!! Jaime - hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy. (We are due with #3 in March 2011 - we'll find out next month the sex!) Love to you guys. ~Rebecca Cheney and fam

Heather said...

Hey Jamie!
Congrats! I would love to get together, but do not have a current e-mail for you. Here is mine and I hope to hear from you soon!

Heather Smith
smithhj919@gmail.com

Carrie said...

Congratulations Jaime!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Averie is going to be a great big sister!!!

Oliver and Pamela said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooooo excited :) :) :) can't wait to meet him - and see you all again someday. we miss you and are praying for you guys!

Krista said...

Congratulations!!! I don't check your blog often, but apparently picked a good time to do it :-) we're having a boy in Dec...they'll only be 2 ish months apart. I guess we'll be seeing you guys in the nursery :-)Congrats!!!