I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I love the food, seeing kids dressed up, trick-or-treating (even though I don't get to do it anymore), and seeing how excited kids get. I also love traditions so of course we have quite a few for Halloween!
When I saw that Papa Murphy's had a jack-o-lantern pizza we had to get one to eat while we carve our pumpkins :).




After we carve our pumpkins we made caramel apples!


If you have been around Averie at all in the last 3 months you know that she is ABSOLUTELY obsessed with Toy Story and particularly Jessie and Buzz. So of course for Halloween she wanted to be Jessie (I tried and tried to get her to be a butterfly or ladybug but obviously didn't win that battle). Tyler was an awesome dad and dressed up as Woody! They looked so cute!!!
The Friday before Halloween we headed to our church's harvest party.

2 comments:
SO FUN!!! Great costumes! Avery is so cute and we cannot wait to see you guys soon. Love you Green family!
I am rolling laughing so hard at Tyler in the woody costume! Hillarious! What a good dad. And Averie sure makes a cute little Jessie!
Post a Comment