Monday, December 13, 2010

Great Grandma Skaare

Most people are blessed to have a wonderful grandma in their life and I am most definitely one of those people. My Grandma Lorabel was the most generous, selfless, loving person I have ever known. Alls she had to do was meet you and you were welcomed into her circle of unconditional love.
We are so sad that she passed away on Thanksgiving morning, but for us it was a day of true thanksgiving; for her, for her life, and for the love that she showered on us. Thank you Grandma for all that you were and will always be to us. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know you all will miss her. We were sorry to hear she had passed away. Tom and Kim

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

I am so sorry to hear that she passed away, Jaime. I didn't know. Very beautiful post about her and such a precious picture of her and Avery.

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

OOPS- i mean Averie. I really do know how to spell her name!