Last week was show week at ballet and boy was our little ballerina cute dancing in her tutu! Tyler even got to dance with Averie and he looked pretty cute too :).
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't take it. These were just too cute. Tyler--I didn't know you had it in you. mother
OH MY GOSH!!! I love everything about this post! What a beautiful ballerina - cutest ever! Ellie says she can't wait till she can dance like Averie! xoxoxo
Great videos and pictures! That is the third time I've seen Tyler dance. The others were junior high square dancing, and possibly your guys' wedding, although I'm not sure Tyler danced at that.
4 comments:
I can't take it. These were just too cute. Tyler--I didn't know you had it in you. mother
CoCo loved watching the dance videos!
OH MY GOSH!!! I love everything about this post! What a beautiful ballerina - cutest ever! Ellie says she can't wait till she can dance like Averie! xoxoxo
Great videos and pictures! That is the third time I've seen Tyler dance. The others were junior high square dancing, and possibly your guys' wedding, although I'm not sure Tyler danced at that.
Post a Comment