Friday, April 15, 2011

Life with TWO!

Wow... I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have last posted. Life has been CRAZY, but we couldn't be happier! We are finally adjusted to being parents of two and are getting into a routine and life seems to be back to a "new" normal. Here are some pictures from March. I will post more of what we have been doing the last couple months soon!

Jessie made this cute sign for us and brought it to the hospital.
First bath at home!!
 
Averie has been such a big help and LOVES being a big sister!
It snowed in early March and we had to go out and play in it! We wish it would have stayed longer!
  Playing doctor!


2 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

Declan - you're so cute! I'm coming to Seattle just to meet YOU and hold you! And I can't wait!
xoxoxo
Auntie B

Jason and Rachel said...

Love little Declan! So great to see you Jaime!! Can't wait until the next time and hear how having two has become even more crazy but normal. :)

Rachel
PS. Love how Averie wears her blue dancing outfit as much as Kyla wears hers. :)