Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random

It is a bit overwhelming when I open our pictures file on our computer, so I have neglected to update our blog :). But here are some pictures from back in March and April :).
Declan meeting Great Grandma Marie!
Visiting with GG and PopPop!
 PopPop is such a good sport :).
 One of my dear friends Angela (far right) moved to England in March. Seattle isn't the same without her.
 The Heavilands (known for awesome parties) had a deep fry party. They deep fried okra, sweet potatoes, strawberries, bananas, hush puppies, oreos, twinkies, snickers, cookie dough, jalapenos, and PB&J uncrustables. My favorites were the snickers and twinkies.
Jessie and I showing off our deep fried twinkies!
 Hanging out with James and Saisha!
 Jessie found this great park in Edmonds with a huge slide and boy is it fast!
 We were so blessed to have Becka and Ellie come and visit us last month! We had so much fun just hanging out with them. We so wish that we lived closer together.
These are the only pictures that I took :(.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie is getting so grown up. It's amazing.

Angela said...

I teared up again just looking at that black & white picture. Ugh. Miss you guys.