Friday, July 8, 2011

Ballet!

Our sweet little girl had "Show Day" at ballet a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't have been prouder! My heart swells every time I see her do anything and I can't help have a few tears spill over when I watch her.
Averie we are so proud of the kind, sweet, sensitive, generous, beautiful and yes feisty (not sure where you get that) little girl you are! We love you and love spending time with you and watching you grow into the girl that God has created you to be!
 This sweet little guy watched the whole performance!
 We loved that Aunt Sue came to watch!
 And of course it wouldn't be "Show Day" without celebrating with donuts :)!
 Tuckered out after a busy morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg--Declan has changed so much. Can't wait to hold him. He'll be into everything before you know it. Just got to thinking we need to childproof again.

Mike and Becka said...

So sweet, Averie! I wish I could have seen you doing your ballet! You will have to teach Ellie all your moves!