About a month ago we got this Rainforest Jumperoo, and while I will say that it is the biggest and ugliest piece of baby equipment out there, Averie just loves it. Here is a clip of her jumping in it. She usually gets going really fast, but of course when the camera comes out she gets shy :)!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweet Averie, what a catching laugh you have! We miss you and do very much love you.
The blog looks great Jaime! Thanks for doing it, its wonderful to be able to see your family around the globe.
HA!!! I love this! I love how long Tyler was able to do that boop sound! Jame, now we just need a video of you doing the laugh. :)
Okay this is wayyyyy cute Jaime and Tyler. Like the "boop" sound Tyler!
How fun to see the clip. Keep the fun coming! Love, Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment