It has been hard trying to keep up with our little mover and climber! (Notice the little Rocky dance at the end :))
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Our little climber!
Posted by Jaime at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It has been hard trying to keep up with our little mover and climber! (Notice the little Rocky dance at the end :))
Posted by Jaime at 8:46 AM
9 comments:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!! Come here, please! That was the cutest video - she is so fast getting up those stairs. She wasn't supposed to learn new tricks until I get to see her again. I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY!!! Averie, I love you and miss you!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Auntie Becka
It's so fun to see beautiful little Averie in action...and my favorite part was the little dance at the end. Sigh. I can't stop smiling. Love to you all...
Jacinda
Go Averie Go!! Kyla liked to watch the video too! I cannot believe that they are this moble! Love you and miss you!
So glad you got that on video. Wish we were there for all the milestones. Grandpop and gg
oh my gosh! You must never get to sit down anymore... She is so cute... and those shorts are the best thing I've ever seen. Let's get together soon, I can't believe it's been so long. Love you guys!
Oh My Goodness! That is amazing - you go girlie!!! We miss you and am amazed by your mad skills! :) Love you!
Oh my goodness I'm wiping the tears. What a big grin this brought to me. I love seeing these pictures Jaime & Tyler.
Hugs,
Mom (Gramma)
That is so great!!!!! (okay so I'm a little behind my blogs) I love it!
This post is officially 16 days old!!!! I KNOW that there are things for you to post about (like your hair!). GET ON IT!!! :) MISS YOU!
Post a Comment