Monday, July 28, 2008

Aunt Nanette's Shower

A couple of weekends ago we headed down to Portland to visit Uncle Kory and Aunt Nanette and go to Aunt Nanette's baby shower. We had a great time visiting with them and Gramma and Grampa Skaare. Averie is very excited to meet her first official cousin!


Averie discovered all the wrapping paper and boxes. She had a great time destroying them!

Trying to fit in the box!

She did it all by herself!

Nanette's other niece, Sierra, was a great babysitter!
Giving kisses!
All the family at the shower. From left to right Great Grandma Joy, Jil (Nanette's mom), Nanette, Sierra (in front), Gramma Skaare, Averie, me, Aunt Sue (my Dad's sister), Janelle (Nanette's sister who is having another little girl in November).
Me, my brother Kory, Averie and Great Grandma Joy at Kory and Nanette's house for a BBQ.

2 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

AHHHHHH - I can't stand it! I miss that baby so much!!! I just NEED to hold her and kiss her squeeze her. LOVE YOU, AVERIE!

Tiffany said...

Averie looks precious in that hot pink dress!