Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Averie!!!!!

Yesterday we celebrated Averie's 1st Birthday! It is hard to believe that a year has already gone by. Tyler was able to take the day off and Gramma and Grampa Skaare helped us celebrate. We went to the zoo, opened presents, played with our new presents, and ate cake. Averie wasn't to sure about the cake...she didn't like her hands all gooey. We had a great day though!

Singing Happy Birthday!
Crawling through her new tunnel.
Riding her retro rocket (she hasn't stopped playing with this since she opened it :)).
It was amazing at the zoo how close all the animals were. There wasn't many people there and almost every animal we visited was within five feet of us. It was really cool!
When we went to see the porcupine he came right up to us and climbed on the fence. I didn't realize they smell like a skunk.

3 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

OH MY GOSH! I love the picture of little miss A with the chocolate cupcake! LOVE IT!!! I cannot believe she is 1 already! Crazy! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys! Love and miss you so so so much!!!

XOXOXXO
Auntie Becka

Mike and Becka said...

Cute polka dots! I keep checking to see if you have posted Averie's party pictures. I hope you took lots of pictures! Can't wait to see you all SOON!

XOXO
B

Stacye said...

This year has gone by SO fast!!! Averie is just so cute. The zoo looked like so much fun. And the cake...gotta love that!!! I love that we can kkep up with her (and you and tyler) on your blog. It's such a neat way to stay in touch, and see what's happening lately. I guess I should use my blog for updates, and not just my hobby spot.
I miss you so much Jaime, and I think about you often :-)
Luv n Peace
Stacye