Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shoes Galore!

WHAT CAN I SAY...I LOVE SHOES!!! Here is a picture of some of Averies shoes (not the ones she already out grew or the ones that she got for her birthday). A girl can never have too many or start too soon :)!


Oh and I had to add this picture in. Right after I took the picture of Averie's shoes she bonked her head :( and looked too cute. She is quite the drama queen when she cries....I don't know who she took after on that one!


3 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

No - you absolutely cannot have too many shoes and you absolutely cannot start too soon! Love it! And how can you look so dang cute even when you are bawling?!?! I'm stumped, too, as to where she gets the drama from - must be Tyler, he is so dramatic! :)

Love you and can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

Carrie said...

Yep, that is a good start to life. Not the head-bonking part though. When are you coming to Starbucks for another visit?

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid we've probably contributed to the shoe situation. But, it is really important to feel comfortable and look sharp! The drama princess is too cute! Glad you got that on camera. Grandpop and GG