Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

For Halloween Averie dressed up as a ladybug. Even though I am her mother I do have to say that she looked DARN CUTE!!! She got to dress up twice for two different Harvest/Halloween parties. We thought that she would fight being in her costume but she loved it! Here are some pictures of the parties.

One of the parties that we went to was at our church. Averie got her hand painted, it lasted a whole 30 seconds before it was all over :) but it was cute.


Tyler and Averie in front of our family pumpkins.

4 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm not her mother and I still think she is the CUTEST lady bug I have EVER seen!

Love you Averie!
Auntie Becka XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

Oh! She is was so cute! I love her costume. I thought about going to the party at bethany but we didn't...kinda wish we had!

Oliver and Pamela said...

cutest baby ladybug i've ever seen!

Jason and Rachel said...

SO CUTE!! Cutest lady bug costume I have ever seen! Great pictures!!