Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rainy Thursday

This last Thursday was super rainy and windy so we decided it would be a good day to stay home (and do laundry). We thought it would be fun to take Averie's mattress out and let her play on it...she had a blast (oh and please ignore how messy her room is, she has decided it is fun to take all of her books off her bookshelf and throw them around the room :)).

6 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Even though it takes a while to pick up, the mess is so fun and well worth it. So cute Avery! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is WOMAN Love, Grandpop and gg

Jason and Rachel said...

Kyla LOVED this video!

PALOUSE PRO SE said...

She sure takes after Tyler. He does the exact same thing when I beat him at golf.

Mike and Becka said...

LOVE this!!! She is so cute and happy! Yay for rainy days :)

PS - I thought every day was a good day to do laundry in the Green home :)

PPS - Do you have her walking on video??? Can't wait to see that!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Auntie Becka XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys keep this site up to date! It's my new favorite site...kind of cool to think I have a niece and in-laws...and such cool ones at that!