A couple weeks ago we watched Grant for our friends Annie and Jon. He and Averie had so much fun playing. The looked to cute in the jammies together.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Posted by Jaime at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A couple weeks ago we watched Grant for our friends Annie and Jon. He and Averie had so much fun playing. The looked to cute in the jammies together.
Posted by Jaime at 3:15 PM
4 comments:
Friends! How cute are they! We miss our play dates and our friends. Love you guys!
SOOOO CUTE!!! They look so snuggly!
Adorable friends. It was so great to see ya'll over Christmas. Averie is a doll! I've tried calling with Vonage. What time is good to get a hold of you? Miss you!
Oh hey I haven't checked in so long that I haven't seen this yet! They are so cute in jammies together! Thanks for watching him, by the way:)
Post a Comment