Sunday, January 4, 2009

What it has been two months....

Okay so I have fallen WAY behind on my blogging! I can't even believe that it has been two months since I have posted anything. I have a really good reason why...but it is kind of embarrassing so I won't tell...lets just say that I have been over obsessed with a certain series of books that have taken all of my free time and then some as I have reread them several times...I know pathetic!
But aside from that these last two months have been super busy and fun. Earlier this month..oops I mean last month...we met Uncle Kory, Aunt Nanette and Gavin at Great Grandma Joy's home for an earlier Christmas. It was good to see them and see how much Gavin has grown. Him and Averie are almost exactly a year apart.

Great Grandma Joy, Averie and Gavin.

5 comments:

Mike and Becka said...

REREAD them????!!! You need to burn that trash! I was sitting next to a 12 year old at the airport and she was reading them. I thought of you. :) Can't wait to have you visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Heaviland Family said...

I'm so sorry for starting the obsession... Let's hang out soon!

Jaime said...

Wait a minute...I didn't say what books they were. Maybe they are the Curious George series :).

Mike and Becka said...

Ha!

Mike and Becka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.