Strawberries
We went Strawberry picking with Rooke and Angela and Harvold's Farm. It was the end of the season so the strawberries were small but boy were they sweet!
We went Strawberry picking with Rooke and Angela and Harvold's Farm. It was the end of the season so the strawberries were small but boy were they sweet!
We went blueberry picking at the Mercer Slough which had a beautiful view of Bellevue across the fields. Gramma Skaare was in town so she got to join us along with Angela and Rooke and Jessie, James and James' Nana Jane.
(notice the jackets in July)
Last Friday we went Raspberry picking with Rooke and James. It was hot and I think the kids each devoured a pound a raspberries before we left the fields. They were the biggest raspberries I have ever seen...and super yummy!Averie ate so many while we were picking she hasn't wanted to eat any at home :)!
The three amigos.
On our way home Angela found a little river that had a rock bed. The kids stood there and threw rocks in for over a half an hour. They loved it!



3 comments:
Really good pictures. Thanks for the update. Grandpop and gg
FUN! The berries look so yummy and Averie, of course, looks so stinkin cute!
Jaime! I lost your blog on my reader and I've been sitting here getting caught up now that I have it linked again....I'd thought you were just being like me and hadn't blogged in forever. My bad! Averie looks so big! Come visit me at work again!!!!
Post a Comment