Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quick Update!

Sorry it has been so long since our last post. We got back from our trip with Tyler's parents and then left for vacation with my family to Sunriver, Oregon. I will hopefully post pictures from our trip soon :)!

I had to post these pictures of Averie and Grant...or Ant as she calls him :). They came over for dinner the other night and they looked so cute in their jammies! I then found a picture of them in their jammies from back in December. It is hard to believe how much they have changed in 7 months...but they are still as cute as ever!

July 2009
December 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of the cutest kids ever! Love, Grandpop and gg

Jon and Annie DeWaal said...

Hmm... think we should get grant some new jammies?!

Mike and Becka said...

CUTE! Love it!