Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

Happy Birthday Tyler (sorry that this is so late)!!!! Every day I am amazed by you and your compassion and love for those around you. I think you are the most amazing husband, father and best friend. Thank you for all that you do and for the person you are. I feel blessed to be able to spend my life with you. I hope you had a happy 30th birthday!! For the big day Tyler's parents come over to celebrate along with Tyler's brother Jason and our sister-in-law Tiffany.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a good son too. Nice to see the pictures of you all. Grandpop and gg

Tiffany said...

What precious moments you captured. I love the one of Tyler and Averie reading a book on the floor and, of course, the one of her rolling aroudn on the gift wrap. =)

Oliver and Pamela said...

Wow, an adorable family!!! we love ya'll :)

Mike and Becka said...

A bit late Jame! We want to know if Tyler returned his pink shirt or if he actually wears it :)