Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Month in Review

This past month has been super busy with visits from Grandpa Thaut, GG and Grandpop, Gramma and GRampa Skaare, Aunt Becka and Uncle Mike, and a road trip to Portland to celebrate Gavin's 1st birthday. Averie has also had lots of fun playdates with her friends, even her first date to the movies with James, and the birth of a new friends Saisha. Unfortunately I forgot my camera for most things but here are a few pictures I did take!

Reading with Uncle Jason
In August we got to celebrate Becka and her baby Elliana, who is due in November. These were my roomates from college: Rachel, me, Annie, Becka and Sarah.Averie got to see her first movie, Veggie Tales, with her buddy James. Surprisingly we made it through the whole movie!Grampa and Gramma Skaare came to visit for a week on their way back from Alaska. Averie discovered that Grampa would supply her with an endless amount of change to put into her piggy bank.We also got to go to the Everett Children's Museum with them.
Averie serving up pizza.Digging up dinosaur bones.On September 4th Saisha Jane Heaviland was born and Averie was super excited to hold her. She kept pointing at her saying "I have that" and crying when anyone else held her. Thanks Jessie for letting her hold Saisha!!!Also on September 4th as Gavin's 1st birthday. We headed down to Portland for the day to celebrate! Averie was enthralled with his 4-wheeler. The birthday boy finally getting a turn :)!

4 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Averie is so cute and I LOVE her pigtails! Busy month, but so much fun! Can't wait to catch up. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute. Thanks for sharing...xoxoxGrandpop and gg

Marla Kay Lipscomb said...

I love her pig-tails!!!! She is SO precious! Can't wait for your next Boise visit...and I especially can't wait now to see Averie holding Ellie=) Love, Marla
PS-Happy 30th Birthday Tyler from Ryan and Marla!

Mike and Becka said...

Finally some new pictures! Miss you guys and love the update! Can you email me the picture from the shower?