I love summer and can't believe that it is already over! We had a blast hanging out at the beach, playing at parks, swimming, barbecuing, having picnics, getting dirty and just enjoying our beautiful city with amazing friends!
Averie and her best buddy James!!
Declan and his buddy Colter...apparently we need to get some boy toys :).
Dressing up and driving around with Norah!
Our cute niece Zoey!
Planting seeds with Grampa.
In August our little man turned 6 months. I can hardly believe 6 months has already gone by. He is such a joy and the happiest little guy!
Doing Daddy's hair :)!
James and Averie are there under all that dirt!

2 comments:
Great pictures! gg and PopPop
HORRAY for all these great new pictures! I LOVE seeing you guys =) I felt like we definitely needed a Payne representative in those moving pictures after you guys helped us so much when it was our turn. Love you guys.
Post a Comment