I can't believe that the time had come for Averie to start pre-school. She was excited...I was in tears.
The night before school started we decided to have a "back to school" celebration. Averie got to pick the dinner menu and we celebrated school starting.
I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching my children sleep...thats not weird is it?? Anyway, I decided that every year the night before school starts I am going to take a picture of them sleeping. She looks so sweet! I just had to throw in a picture of this sweet little guy!
I think it is a pre-school requirement to have a picture in front of the house before school starts!
I am so proud of you Averie!!

4 comments:
Loved the pictures since we couldn't be there but it looks like she got the flowers. gg and PopPop
Love the dinner celebration idea!
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment